Thursday, September 24, 2009

Whahappened to whahappened











I suck, I have not been able to follow up the Croc Hating blog that my buddy wrote last Friday. I think about blogging every single day but how could I follow his funny thought process with some retarded blog on zebra print rugs. I just couldn't do it. I'm sorry! He has made me question my own reality just from that blog on Crocs. I don't know if people will accept a blog that has no defined genre. I am no expert in anything except in being me and all the crazy stuff that happens in my life around me. So maybe if you don't mind that each day will bring a different thought maybe it won't get confusing. This will just be a random blog expressing the various ideas and emotions I go through on a minute to minute basis.










"I don't get it"

And by He, I mean Mr. Ken Wall...Engininja. He is a deep thinker, he questions, he hates, he feels. Which brings me to the wonderful news that Ken will be blogging every Friday on my Blog. We just had a quick "meeting" in my office and in between him using my stapler as a pair of nun chucks and discussing the meaning of his life, we decided on a name for his Friday blog..."A Little Taste of Hate". We all hate, admit it, Ken just has a nice way of really pin pointing the hate and verbalizing it perfectly!

Oh and by the by, a lot of stuff goes down in my little office. Besides me working like a frantic little piggy, my office also doubles as a psychiatrists chair for everyone who walks my office halls. When someone comes in and closes my door, I usually know that for the next ten minutes (at least), I will be hearing some crazy-ass personal dilemma or escapade to which I will listen and then offer my advice. Serously, last week when I had work coming out of my eyeballs, my office door was practically on a turnstyle. I was so stressed out that I was sweating and I felt like screaming when the next person walked through the door. And because sometimes I don't think before I act, I did scream and I looked up and it was my boss :( WHA WHA WHAAAAAAA! Thank God for me, my boss is Rad so no harm no foul.
Don't get me wrong, I am not at all complaining because these people I work with are fantastic friends and I usually get a good giggle. I also think I live vicariously (no, I did not say bi-curiously) through many of the tales I hear...from time to time my jaw actually drops on the floor. I am a very difficult person to shock, so when someone does, I say BRAVO!

So anywho...I wanted to let you know about my new Friday blogger, Ken Wall. I think we will all enjoy reading his Friday haten blogs. Oh, and here are a few pics of the punk.









Using my stapler as nun chucks

Little red riding Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment