Sunday, August 30, 2009

What can I say...she's a PIMP

What can I say, I respect Gwen. She is one of the only celebrities and female artist who I feel is honest, real and talented. I have been listening to No Doubt for over a decade and I still love them. Gwen rocks live. She has energy and a style like no other. When I heard "I'm just a girl" for the first time, I remember thinking, "ya, exactly" and it made me feel strong. And then when I saw Gwen for the first time, it blew me away. She was like a punked out Marilyn Monroe, doing push ups and wearing a bra and baggy pants. F-ya! So I thought I pay tribute to Gwen, who I still wish I could be. She's straight up rad.










Dude, I never realized how skinny Gwen was until I saw this picture above. Man, what I wouldn't do for those legs...Biatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment