Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Who knew I would be blogging about stools (insert dirty mind here) :). They are a nice way to add a splash of color to any room. I bought a teal ceramic stool at Marshals for the steal price of $29.00. STOKED! It looks exactly like the one below. However, the stool below is priced at $279.00 (YIKES)

This can be found at: Misty Blue Garden Stool





This Goldfish stool is at Overstock for 89.99.
You can buy it here:


This cute yellow stool is at Overstock for 125.99
You can buy it here:
Flower Yellow Stool



I heart blue so much. I found this little Ocean Blue Dragonfly Stool that is $121.49
You can buy it here:
And for those of you have so much moola (cause you know we all have wads of cash burning through our 7 year old jeans) here are some super pricey stools (ha ha, I said stool again).



Misty Blue Dragon Medallion Stool
You can buy it here for a whopping $608.22




This last group of stools is called the Tuscan Garden Stools 18h
You can buy it here for $178.76

And in closing this blog I hope I instilled in you two things:
  1. You can find a cute stool in any price range. For those of you who are on a super tight budget like myself, go to places like Target, Marshals, Overstock and Amazon. You might just find exactly what you are looking for at a fraction of the price.
  2. No matter how old you get, saying the word stool is always funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment