Thursday, July 30, 2009

So I was just talking to my sister yesterday and she said she was at the mall and that she absolutely hated...HATED...all the fashion that was gracing the stores fronts. I have to agree somewhat. I dislike the 80's garb that has trickled back into our wardrobes, especially into the wardrobe of the tween population. Part of the reason for the massive dislike is that these tweens are coming to this fashion second hand. They were not part of the 80's, nor do they have any idea what life was like in the 80's. They just see these images, that are "VINTAGE" to them and what probably started out as a joke and it caught on like wild fire. Let's be honest, the 80's did not produce good fashion....we all know it yet people feel like it is the "cool" thing to do and so people are copying images...struggling to find some kind of identity in their look. I just wanted to give my opinion on this "new" look, hey kids, this look has been done, it's a has been and you look like every other pre-pubescent awkward child with your bright colored checkered flannel and ugly plastic sunglasses. Oh, and just for the record, men in skinny jeans look disgusting and ridiculous.
So, now that I have that rant out of my system, please enjoy some retro art found on photobucket.

art

vector, images, art, design Pictures, Images and Photos

This is not my moto ... Pictures, Images and Photos
By DomyBlue

RETRO ART Pictures, Images and Photos
By skull_girl_aty
RETRO ART

retro Pictures, Images and Photos
By forublue1992
retro

retro art Pictures, Images and Photos
By kxkid661
retro art

No comments:

Post a Comment