Thursday, October 22, 2009

How the Skank killed Halloween Part 1

I love Halloween. I loved it when I was a kid. I loved that excitement for the one day per year that I can be anything that my imagination could conjure. I used to throw Halloween parties, decorating my house in scary, blacked out walls, strobe lights and fog machines. My sister and I threw some pretty rad Halloween parties in our adult years. People came from Northern California, all over southern California and from Arizona to come to these fiestas. Everyone put thought and imagination into their costumes. They were witty and original.

But the last 3 years I have realized that my beloved evening of Halloween has literally been hijacked by single cell organisms dressed like street walkers. I can not go out on Halloween anymore without the entire bar or party filled with girls who's only thought all landed them in the same exact place...to look like a skank. It doesn't matter if the girl thought it would be funny to dress up as a clown...as long as the clown wore stripper shoes, fishnet tights, a thong covered slightly by a colorful napkin and a push up bra. And just for kicks the rocket scientist probably threw on a colorful Afro just so people would know she's in costume. See skanky clown below:


The only real choice they really have to make when picking out their outfit is whether they are going to a naughty skank or a nice skank... is it me or does it really make a bit of difference? These chicks want you to know..."hey world, this is my night to be a stripper, but I'm not really...it's just a costume"










It truly does not matter what "costume" they were trying to achieve because with these girls you can have a room filled with what was supposed to be a costume like rainbow bright, cowgirl, police man, super woman, fairy or what ever else you can think of because the the end result is all the same...SKANK! You dressed up like a skanky ho....well congrats to you...you thinker, you over achiever. OHHHH LOOK everyone...It's Super slut. Nice job!





So to all of you who have taken a fun night of make believe, scariness and endless opportunity of dress up, I just want to say KUDOS for taking this night and turning it into your opportunity to show the world exactly what you look like with no clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment