Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I want to ride a bicycle...I want to ride my Bike! - Queen

So my new joy is to ride a bike. I think it all started when my boyfriend began training for his triathlon. He was searching craigslist for a used street bike for around $200.00. This proved to be no easy task. Apparently, biking is totally in. I am not sure if it was ever out or it was just that I stopped paying attention to bikes when I realized a car was a much more convenient and fast means to get around. Well, I watched my boyfriend search like crazy for a half way decent bike and he finally found one. On top of the fact that he was now out and about riding around San Diego without me! So there I am, alone, in my house when my boy toy is out riding in Coronado or at the bay. Not one to be stuck not participating in life, I borrowed my father's mountain bike, threw on super tight spandex and a huge melon of a helmet and I joined the leagues of people who are out annoying the hell out of drivers.

Apparently you can also play croquet while biking....who knew?

This is what I looked like on my bike! Seriously, it's like looking in a mirror :)



I have got to tell you...the whole experience was liberating! I thoroughly enjoyed riding through Balboa Park, around Hillcrest and back to North Park. I rode on the street, trying not to get run over or hit by some unsuspecting motorist. I looked like a total fool but felt amazing. I encourage everyone to miss the gym for 1 day and instead get your bike on!
I felt like this chick after my long bike ride...the Liberator! She's hot and bare breasted, always a super combo on a bike.

1 comment:

  1. Very excelent post KT. Dont forget about http://katermcskater.blogspot.com/
    --derk

    ReplyDelete